Wednesday, March 7, 2007

MIO installation on 6th March(non-bike related)


Had my MIO box installed on Tuesday.. The MIO box is actually a 2Wire 2700HGV router/modem mass manufactured for Singnet home use. A bit buggy as in sluggish with the wireless connection. Maybe due to bandwidth complications. I should be on the 10mbps instead of 1.5mbps. I will need to check this out.

Singnet is an excellent provider however the contract they employ to fix MIO in household is poor and unprofessional. In the end, I end up with troubleshooting and setting my own wireless network at home after the guy left. Also he said straight to me that he does not know on how to test the bandwidth when i asked about it. How unprofessional is that? Isn't he suppose know all that stuff? Thumbs down to the guy but I still support Singnet/Singtel.

No comments: